Vent Cleaning and HVAC Restoration
The Importance of Clean Vents
Air duct cleaning has many benefits for the health and efficiency of your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system. A clean and maintained HVAC lasts longer, saves on costly repair bills and unexpected outages, and is more energy efficient, which saves money on utility bills.
When dirt and debris are removed from ductwork, it means that the fans and motors that power your furnace do not have to work as hard to push air. Air distributes better and faster over a smooth surface, free of debris.
What Happens When Your Ducts Are Dirty
Do you suffer from chronic headaches, dry skin and eyes, allergies, fatigue, nausea or shortness of breath? Air duct and vent cleaning reduce triggers to these problems as well as asthma issues by removing the nine top triggers that contribute to asthma attacks and allergy symptoms. These triggers include:
- Dust Mites
- Second-Hand Smoke
- Cockroaches and Pests
- Pet Dander and Hair
- Wood Smoke (solid burning fuels)
- Outdoor Air Pollution
- Nitrogen Dioxide (from gas burning appliances and utilities)
- Chemical Irritants
Why trust DUCTZ with your indoor air quality?
- DUCTZ never uses the “too good to be true” coupons.
- DUCTZ adheres to strict guidelines set forth by NADCA and the EPA.
- DUCTZ utilizes a PICTURE PERFECT Program, a collection of before and after photos of each project to ensure a job well done.
- DUCTZ cleaning and restoration processes involve more than 127 identifiable and distinct tasks.